Littmann® Stethoscopes Littmann Cardiology IV Stethoscope
- In-Store Pickup: Free
- One-Time Facility Drop off (June 6th, 2-4pm): Free
- Ship to Home: $9
*(Subject to updates)
We gladly accept returns within 30 days of purchase for most items via shipment, or in person, at our outlet store in Fall River, MA if they meet the below conditions.
Before you return your item we ask:
- The item must be in original condition, (unwashed, clean, with no markings of any kind) and the tags must still be in-tact.
- There must be no material wear/tear/mark of any kind on the item.
- The original receipts must accompany the return.
- We cannot accept embroidered, laundered, screen-printed, or otherwise altered, or damaged, items.
- Footwear understandably must be clean and in original condition. Please try on your shoes on a clean, dry surface to avoid discoloration to the white soles. (We thank you very much for this)
If your item(s) meet the above conditions and you would like to proceed with your return you may in one the following ways:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your invoice number (will be located at the top right hand side of the packing slip you will receive with shipment) and we will email you a return slip.
- Visit us at our Outlet Store in Fall River, MA at: 657 Quarry Street, Ste. 1.
If your return is accepted, your refund will be promptly processed through the original means of purchase.
Shipping Cost of Returns:
- All Returns are Subject to a $3 re-stocking fee.
- Thank you for making it this far! We know return policies aren't exactly exciting reading, and this concludes ours, thank you very much for your time and we hope this helped!
Any comments, questions, concerns, or anything at all you want to ask us about?
Please do not hesitate to contact us:
Item takes an additional 2-4 days to process
Email Orders Are Never Accepted. Shipping only available in the 48 contiguous states of the USA
The Littmann® Cardiology IV stethoscope offers: Better audibility of high-frequency sounds. Tunable diaphragms on both the adult and pediatric sides of the chestpiece. Single-piece diaphragm that's easy to attach and easy to clean because the surface is smooth without crevices. Pediatric side of the chestpiece converts to a traditional open bell by replacing the single-piece diaphragm with a non-chill rim. Dual-lumen tubing eliminates the rubbing noise of traditional double tubes. Next-generation tubing is not made with natural rubber latex or phthalate plasticizers. Improved resistance to skin oils and alcohol for longer tubing life and less likely to pick up stains. 7 year Warranty