Dansko Women's Narrow Pro Clogs in Antique Brown Oiled Leather
- In-Store Pickup: Free
- One-Time Facility Drop off (June 6th, 2-4pm): Free
- Ship to Home: $9
*(Subject to updates)
We gladly accept returns within 30 days of purchase for most items via shipment, or in person, at our outlet store in Fall River, MA if they meet the below conditions.
Before you return your item we ask:
- The item must be in original condition, (unwashed, clean, with no markings of any kind) and the tags must still be in-tact.
- There must be no material wear/tear/mark of any kind on the item.
- The original receipts must accompany the return.
- We cannot accept embroidered, laundered, screen-printed, or otherwise altered, or damaged, items.
- Footwear understandably must be clean and in original condition. Please try on your shoes on a clean, dry surface to avoid discoloration to the white soles. (We thank you very much for this)
If your item(s) meet the above conditions and you would like to proceed with your return you may in one the following ways:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your invoice number (it will be located at the top of the packing slip we email you with your order confirmation) and we will send you a shipping label.
- Visit us at our Outlet Store in Fall River, MA at: 657 Quarry Street, Ste. 1.
If your return is accepted, your refund will be promptly processed through the original means of purchase.
Shipping Cost of Returns:
- All Returns are Subject to a $3 re-stocking fee.
- Thank you for making it this far! We know return policies aren't exactly exciting reading, and this concludes ours, thank you very much for your time and we hope this helped!
Any comments, questions, concerns, or anything at all you want to ask us about?
Please do not hesitate to contact us:
Ultimate comfort and all-day support; our beloved iconic clog is available to accommodate a narrower foot with the Narrow Pro.
- Leather and/or fabric uppers
- Padded instep collar for comfort when walking
- Roomy reinforced toe box for protection with plenty of 'wiggle room' for your toes
- PU outsole with rocker bottom to propel foot forward and provide shock absorption
- Wide heel strike for greater stability
- Leather socklining for long-wearing comfort
- PU inner frame to reduce torque and provide stability
- Protective TPU heel counter allows the heel to move up and down freely while providing lateral stability
- APMA approved
Heel height is 2.00 inches.
Dansko shoes are sized according to European(EU) whole size standards. The comparable United States(US) sizes are shown below. This shoe style is available in the following sizes.
Oiled leather has a heavily oiled finish that creates a durable and moisture-resistant surface. It is often referred to as a rugged leather.
To clean, rub light scuffs with finger tips. Remove stubborn dirt with damp cloth. To maintain, use Dansko Oiled Leather Restorer. To weatherproof, use Dansko Beeswax Conditioner.