Dansko Professional Twin Pro Day and Night Clogs
The Twin Pro is APMA-accepted, built by hand via stapled construction, and has an anti-fatigue rocker bottom that sets feet in a forward motion for shock absorption and energy return.
- Leather and/or fabric uppers
- Padded instep collar for comfort when walking
- Roomy reinforced toe box for protection with plenty of "wiggle room" for your toes
- PU outsole with rocker bottom to propel foot forward and provide shock absorption
- Wide heel strike for greater stability
- Leather socklining for long-wearing comfort
- PU inner frame to reduce torque and provide stability
- Protective TPU heel counter allows the heel to move up and down freely while providing lateral stability
- Heel height 2"
Heel height is 2.00 inches.
Dansko shoes are sized according to European(EU) whole size standards. The comparable United States(US) sizes are shown below. This shoe style is available in the following sizes.
Oiled leather has a heavily oiled finish that creates a durable and moisture-resistant surface. It is often referred to as a rugged leather.
To clean, rub light scuffs with finger tips. Remove stubborn dirt with damp cloth. To maintain, use Dansko Oiled Leather Restorer. To weatherproof, use Dansko Beeswax Conditioner.