Scrubs with Certainty Antimicrobial Fabric Technology | Company Store Uniforms
CERTAINTY® and CERTAINTY PLUS™ are revolutionary fabric technologies that turn ordinary medical apparel into highly durable uniforms and lab coats. Found in the market-leading brands Cherokee, Dickies and Code Happy, these advanced technologies add freshness to the next generation of healthcare apparel, giving wearers peace of mind.
- Reduces the growth and buildup of odor-causing and fabric-degrading bacteria on the fabric
- Long-lasting technology won't wash off or wear off for the life of the garment
- Keeps you fresh and odor-free all day, every day
- Delivers a better-cleaned scrub, reducing bacterial loads that cause odors and degrade fabrics prior to and during laundering
- Superior performance without sacrificing the fabric's look, feel or comfort
- EPA-registered antimicrobial* agent
- Resists a wide range of liquid spills and stains
- Offers superior performance even after 50 home launderings
- Breathable and durable
- Retains the fabric's natural softness for all-day comfort
- PFOA (perfluorooctanoic acid) free
Independent, third-party microbiological laboratories have shown that samples properly treated with CERTAINTY and CERTAINTY PLUS antimicrobial* fabric technology demonstrate a 99% or greater bacterial reduction* after 50 home launderings.